I always have a weird assortment of food in my fridge and often have to scrape to get a proper recipe together.
Enter the fritter! If you’re like me and often fail at grocery shopping, fritters are a great savoury way to use up leftovers and the other odds you might find yourself with.
The great thing about fritters is that they typically only need flour and possibly an egg to work, and they help clear out your fridge. Plus, they’re super tasty. What more could you want?
Here’s 5 recipes to get you started! If you have any other fritter recipes you think are fanatic, let me know. I’m always looking for something new and delicious.
- broccoli parmesan fritters | smitten kitchen
- jalapeño corn popper fritters | closet cooking
- crispy cauliflower-carrot fritters with smoky garlic aioli | oh my veggies
- roasted aubergine & feta fritters | simply delicious
- brussels sprouts fritters | heather christo