earlier this week I rounded up a few healthier snacks I’m working to incorporate into my diet and today I’d like to share some salads.
while you may notice that they’re all very different – some with meat, some with egg, some with watermelon (YUM!). the key here is that they will all add more veggies and nutrients to my diet.
- chicken gyro salad with homemade pita chips, watermelon + feta | half baked harvest
- asian kale salad with peanut dressing | jackie cooks
- zesty black-eyed-pea salad | a dash of soul
- raw kale salad with warm bacon vinaigrette | just a taste
- chef’s salad with turkey, avocado, and jack cheese | martha stewart
- california cobb salad with tarragon vinaigrette | iowa girl eats
do you have a favourite special salad recipe you’d like to share? send it my way!