I mentioned earlier this week that I love having fresh herbs around for cocktails and had picked up a pair of plants for my apartment.
Herb #1 was Peppermint and Herb #2 (drumroll please…) is Rosemary!
Perfect to pair with gin and citrus, rosemary is also excellent for making infused vodka or a syrup. Check out some of the possibilities I’ve rounded up:
- cucumber-rosemary gin and tonic | the kitchn
- citrus rosemary vodka spritzer | my baking addiction
- sunday sparkler with rosemary, vodka and prosecco | pure imajennation
- herbed blackberry cocktail | better homes and gardens
- simple rosemary sugar syrup | petal & pie
- cranberry tangerine rosemary and cream soda mocktail | spoon fork bacon
Since this is my first time trying rosemary in cocktails, I’m pretty excited! Do you have a favourite cocktail (or mocktail) that includes rosemary? Let me know! I’d love to try it.