Candles! No matter the season, I love them. In the winter they’re perfect to take off the chill and add warm light. In the summer they make our long summer days last just that little bit longer when they light up patios and balconies.
Rooting through my link collection I’ve rounded up my favourite diy candle projects. There is something for everyone here! From natural beeswax, to pretty painted pots and industrial copper, I see a lot more homemade candles in my life.
- homemade beeswax candles | a beautiful mess
- diy faux speckled candles | almost makes perfect
- diy copper candle | the merry thought
- scented soy candles | paper & stitch
- diy pink mason jar candles | hello natural