recently I’ve noticed a few standout black & white images on my pinterest boards (amongst all of the summer florals). there’s something so refreshing about black & white, I just couldn’t resist gathering up a few favs to share.
1. white balance mug | a subtle reference to photography in a sweet original design from Click&Blossom.
2. oreo pudding pops | uh, YUM! I bet these pudding pops from No. 2 Pencil are scrumptious! and with just oreo pudding mix, milk and cookies, they’re easy to make.
3. street style in monochrome & leopard | sexy! and yet, so effortless. this outfit from Friend in Fashion is perfect black & white with a pop of something different.
4. terrace at the home of Muriel Bardinet | wow! check out this house on Milk Decoration. I love the mix of smooth lines and antiques. (seriously, that kitchen. do want!)
5. more issues than vogue print | too funny! this print from TheMotivatedType is cheeky and chic all at once.